Water Heater Services in Nassau County
Water Heater Installation & Repair
Your daily routine is dependent on hot water. When something goes wrong with your water heater, it can disrupt several activities, from taking a shower to washing the dishes to cleaning your laundry. If you have found yourself in this unfortunate circumstance today, be sure to call Johnny Rooter as soon as possible. We are available 24/7 to provide water heater services in Nassau County and surrounding areas. Our trained technicians are prepared to deliver the highest level of service in water heater installations, replacements, and repairs.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs to Be Repaired
When you purchased your new water heater, the thought of repairing or replacing it probably never crossed your mind. However, now the day has come where something is not right, and you don’t know what to do to fix it. Take courage because you don’t have to figure out a solution on your own. You simply need to recognize the signs that your water heater needs repair and then call Johnny Rooter for help.
There are several warning signs that your water heater requires repair, including:
- Running out of hot water.
- Discoloration of water.
- Discovering leaking water.
- Irregular water temperatures.
- Strange noises coming from the unit.
- Signs of corrosion.
After evaluating your system, our plumbers will help you understand the nature of the problem at hand and clearly explain your options for repair. In some cases, it may be more cost-effective to go ahead and replace the unit. Whatever your decision, we’ll ensure the work is completed safely and effectively.
Excellent service! Helped us with multiple issues. Always responds, is courteous, honest, and timely. We couldn't ask for better service.
Rick has been incredible. He was willing to help us find our septic fields when no one else would and returned when we needed an inspection months later with a day's notice. He was friendly and I would recommend his services to anyone.- Stephanie R.
We had an emergency and we were able to get assistance super quickly. He was polite and helped explain to us exactly what the issues were, how to rectify them, and what to change moving forward so we didn't have issues again. Would highly recommend!- Brittany H.
By far the best plumbers I’ve ever had work at my home. Drain pipes were all clogged on a Sunday and they came on time. And most importantly these are very nice people, did a great job!- Google Reviewer
I run a business so when I called Saturday & they arrived within the hour, I was beyond thrilled! They were super attentive, super quick & most importantly super clear on what was wrong, what caused it & what needs to be fixed
Purchasing a new water heater is a significant investment. There are several things you’ll need to consider prior to selecting a new unit for your home.
Some of the most important factors to consider before buying a new water heater include:
- What type of water heater you prefer – There are 2 main categories of water heaters: traditional tank systems and tankless systems. Tankless water heaters are great for saving money on energy, since they do not store and heat several gallons of water in a large tank. Although you’ll never run out of hot water with a tankless unit, since it heats water instantly, the traditional system may be best for those who use multiple fixtures at one time. Our expert plumbers can help you evaluate these two options so you can make an informed decision.
- How large the water heater should be – What size water heater you need depends primarily on your water usage and how many fixtures are used at one time. The more water you use and the greater the number of fixtures used at the same time, the larger heater you will require. Johnny Rooter can help you calculate what size system would be best for your needs and budget.
- Who will install your new water heater – Because installing a water heater is more like installing an HVAC system than a refrigerator, you will likely want to hire a professional plumber to handle the entire process for you. When you entrust the job to Johnny Rooter, you’ll receive a stress-free experience that leaves you with a powerful, efficient water heater that will lasts for many years to come.
For the best water heater services in Nassau County, contact Johnny Rooter at (516) 604-3858 today!
- We Are Available for Emergency Services 24/7
- Always Arrive On Time & Update You When We're On Our Way
- We Are Available Around The Clock To Answer Your Call
- A Reputation For Exceeding Customer Expectations
- Our Team Is Background Checked & Drug Tested
- Our Technicians Are Clean, Uniformed & Professional